Jenn Posterick is a Thai Yoga Bodyworker, massage therapist, yoga and massage teacher, and writer.
Jenn’s interest in optimized wellness began long before she became a massage therapist. She spent many years caring for top-level equine athletes, traveling with and managing the fitness, nutrition, soundness, and overall wellness of show jumpers and three-day event horses. From this experience she learned the importance of working as a team, and continues to enjoy collaborating with other top wellness professionals in her work with human clients.
JENN’S TRAINING & ACCREDITATION
Jenn first explored Thai Yoga Bodywork at Devanadi as part of her yoga journey. It was instantly a passion, and she began practicing in 2006.
Her passion for and commitment to Thai Yoga Bodywork inspired her to become a massage teacher, and she is grateful to have spent a number of years teaching at massage schools. She currently teaches massage at a college in Colorado and also independently offers workshops on a variety of yoga and massage topics.
She attributes her own professional philosophy to lessons shared by both traditional Thai medicine and Tantric Hatha Yoga: heal the self, trust the self, let go of fear and doubt, and we can offer our truest intentions to others for their healing and wellbeing.
Her work is built on a deep foundation in Thai Yoga Bodywork and western deep tissue massage techniques. To these she subtly weaves in energy balancing techniques, healing touch, Reiki, Ayurveda, and traditional Thai medicine modalities such as herbal compress and tok sen. Sessions can be on the massage table, floor futon, or a combination of both, and often involve Jenn creating specialized homework exercises based on her movement training.
Jenn is an experienced registered yoga teacher, and teaches using methods from the tantric hatha tradition as well as from ruesri dat ton, a gentle movement practice that is part of traditional Thai medicine.
- Studied TYB beginning in February 2006, received Certificate of Completion for Thai Yoga Bodywork Practitioner Training in January 2011
- Ergonomics and Breathwork in Nuad Boran course with Bob Haddad, 2006
- Herbal Compress course with Bob Haddad, 2010
- Tradition Thai Acupressure for Orthopedic Pain with Noam Tyroler, 2011
- Denver Integrative Massage School Advanced Thai training, 2011
- Reiki levels 1 & 2 at Devanadi, 2010 & 2011
- DIMS 600 hour massage therapy program, 2012
- Certified Manual Lymph Drainage Therapist, Klose Training, 2021
- Continuing education certificates, including hot stone therapy, prenatal massage, and additional movement therapies.
- Homprang: rasiditon, herbal compress, and tok sen, 2010
- Pichest Boonthamme: Thai bodywork in 2010 and 2016
- Tok Sen therapy at Pichest’s school in 2016 (with Leela Monthip)
- Devanadi Yoga 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training, 2011
- ParaYoga 500 hour TT certificate earned in 2017
OTHER CREDENTIALS & STUDY
- TESOL certificate, 2020
- Post secondary teaching certificate, Colorado, 2021
- Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher and Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider
- Registered Thai Therapist, Advanced
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- Certified Manual Lymph Drainage Therapist
View a List
of our Thai Yoga Bodywork graduates