LEVEL 2: Foundational Training
When: Mon-Thurs, June 15-18, 2020
Times: 8am – 5pm daily
Teacher: Tanya Boigenzahn, RTT
Location: Devanadi School of Yoga & Wellness – 4401 Upton Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55410
Cost: $600 ($650 after May 10)
Cost – Level 1 & 2 Discount: Register for both Level 1 (June 10-14) and 2 trainings for $1100 before May 10 or $1200 after
Early Bird Payment Details: Pay in full by the early bird date to receive the early bird pricing or your registration will be updated to reflect the regular pricing.
Foundational Training: Level 2
Students will learn how to create a 2 hour session that includes a full body treatment, as well as how to adjust their sessions depending on their client’s needs.
We will continue to learn how energy moves through the body from an Eastern perspective, and how this knowledge can help with relieving certain common conditions such as neck and shoulder pain, poor digestion, low energy, PMS, etc.
- 3 new sequences: Side-lying, Inverted, and Abdominal
- New sequences for Legs, Prone and Seated positions
- Intermediate Thai Yoga Bodywork techniques that you can use in place of your Level 1 techniques for appropriate clients
- Specific info on the Sen (meridians), acupressure points and methodology for various conditions
- Basic foot and hand reflexology
- New healing energy techniques connecting chakras and limbs
- More about the tradition of Thai massage, including morning ceremony and how to make a puja table (fire offering)
Approved by THAI, Yoga Alliance and NCBTMB
Prerequisite: Level 1 or other Thai massage training (must get instructor’s approval), plus 10 practice sessions from your last training. You may take any of Tanya’s Intermediate courses (Levels 3-5) in any order after completing Level 2.
Review training program requirements, hours and certificate completion details.