LEVEL 1: Foundational Training
When: Wed-Sat, June 10-13, 2020
Times: 8am – 5pm daily
Teacher: Tanya Boigenzahn, RTT
Location: Devanadi School of Yoga & Wellness – 4401 Upton Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55410
Cost: $600 ($650 after May 10)
Cost – Level 1 & 2 Discount: Register for both Level 1 and 2 (June 15-18) trainings for $1100 before May 10 or $1200 after
Early Bird Payment Details: Pay in full by the early bird date to receive the early bird pricing or your registration will be updated to reflect the regular pricing.
Foundational Training: Level 1
This 36 hour training is the first course in the 300 Hour Thai Yoga Bodywork Practitioner Training & Certificate Program with Tanya Boigenzahn. You will learn a complete sequence that will allow you to give a 1 to 1.5 hour Thai Yoga Bodywork session to another person.
Students will receive a manual outlining the Thai Yoga Bodywork techniques that is also filled with an appendix full of Energy Work techniques, chakra info, meditations, and more.
- History and roots of Traditional Thai Massage
- Benefits and contraindications of receiving as well as giving
- Sequences including: Supine, Arms, Prone, Seated, and Relaxation
- Techniques from a variety of positions as you partner up with another and practice in class
- Ergonomics and proper body mechanics as a giver
- The basics of our subtle anatomy (chakras, meridians, biofield)
- How to assess the biofield and chakras before a session begins
- Basic energy work techniques you can use in a session
- Tools for growing your self care, intuition and healing skills
This intensive differs from other Thai Yoga Massage trainings in that you will also learn to assess the chakras, aura, and meridians of the body in order to facilitate your growth in both giving bodywork sessions, and also your own development as a healer. We also study Ayurveda, yoga, meditation and self-care tools.
Approved by THAI, Yoga Alliance and NCBTMB
Prerequisite: None. Knowledge of anatomy, yoga, bodywork is helpful, not required.
Review training program requirements, hours and certificate completion details.