LEVEL 5: Special Populations
When: Tuesday-Friday, March 3-6, 2020
Times: 8-5pm each day
Teacher: Tanya Boigenzahn, RTT
Location: Devanadi School of Yoga & Wellness – 4401 Upton Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55410
Cost: $600 ($650 after Feb 3, 2020)
– Register for both Levels 5 & 3 (Jan 28-31, 2020) for $1100 before Dec 31, 2019 or $1200 after.
– Register for both Levels 5 & 4 (May 12-15, 2020) for $1100 before Feb 31, 2020 or $1200 after.
Early Bird Payment Details: Pay in full by the early bird date to receive the early bird pricing or your registration will be updated to reflect the regular pricing.
This course will help you sequence sessions for special populations such as prenatal & postnatal moms, fertility issues, MS, fibromyalgia, paralysis, etc.
- New techniques and sequences for all positions
- Prenatal, postnatal and fertility sequencing and theory
- Hour+ long side-lying sequence for prenatal clients or those who have trouble laying on their backs comfortably
- Fibromyalgia, MS, and other systemic disease sequencing and theory
- Sequencing sessions for people with injuries or range of motion issues
- New acupressure and marma points
- Thai Rishi Yoga
- Meditation practice, intention setting, karma Thai yoga and more
*or other Thai massage training (must get instructor’s approval), plus 10 practice sessions from your last training. You may take any of Tanya’s Intermediate courses (Levels 3-5) in any order after completing Level 2.
Approved by THAI, Yoga Alliance and NCBTMB
Prerequisite: Level 2 or other Thai massage training (must get instructor’s approval), plus 10 practice sessions from your last training. You may take any of Tanya’s Intermediate courses (Levels 3-5) in any order after completing Level 2.
Review training program requirements, hours and certificate completion details.