LEVEL 5: Special Populations Including Pre/Postnatal
JANUARY 2023 Training
When: Tue-Fri, January 10-13, 2023
Times: 8-5pm each day
Teacher: Tanya Boigenzahn, RTT
Location: Devanadi School of Yoga & Wellness – 4401 Upton Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55410
Cost – Level 5 Only: January 10-13, 2023: $600 ($650 after Dec 10, 2022)
Cost – Level 3 & 5 Discount: Register for both Level 3 (Aug 15-18, 2022) & Level 5 (Jan 10-13, 2023): $1100 ($1200 after July 15, 2022)
Cost – Level 4 & 5 Discount: Register for both Level 4 (Oct 25-29, 2022) & Level 5 (Nov 1-4, 2023): $1100; ($1200 after Oct 1, 2022)
Payment plan available: Pay $250 non-refundable deposit, then pay in full by the early bird date to receive the early bird pricing or your registration will be updated to reflect the regular pricing.
Early Bird Payment Details: Pay in full by the early bird date to receive the early bird pricing or your registration will be updated to reflect the regular pricing.
CEs: 36 with NCBTMB & Yoga Alliance
This course will help you sequence sessions for special populations such as prenatal & postnatal moms, fertility issues, MS, fibromyalgia, paralysis, etc.
- New techniques and sequences for all positions
- Prenatal, postnatal and fertility sequencing and theory
- Hour+ long side-lying sequence for prenatal clients or those who have trouble laying on their backs comfortably
- Fibromyalgia, MS, and other systemic disease sequencing and theory
- Sequencing sessions for people with injuries or range of motion issues
- New acupressure and marma points
- Thai Rishi Yoga
- Meditation practice, intention setting, karma Thai yoga and more
Prerequisite: Level 2 or other Thai massage training (must get instructor’s approval), plus 10 practice sessions from your last training. You may take any of Tanya’s Intermediate courses (Levels 3-5) in any order after completing Level 2.
Review training program requirements, hours and certificate completion details.