LEVEL 4: Chakras, Koshas & the Energy Body
When: Tuesday-Friday, May 12-15, 2020
Times: 8-5pm each day
Teacher: Tanya Boigenzahn, RTT
Location: Devanadi School of Yoga & Wellness – 4401 Upton Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55410
Cost: $600 ($650 after April 12, 2020)
– Register for both Levels 3 & 4 (May 12-15, 2020) for $1100 before Dec 31, 2019 or $1200 after.
– Register for both Levels 4 & 5 (Mar 3-6, 2020) for $1100 before Feb 3, 2020 or $1200 after.
Early Bird Payment Details: Pay in full by the early bird date to receive the early bird pricing or your registration will be updated to reflect the regular pricing.
- New techniques and sequences for all positions, including backwalking
- Thai inversion therapy
- Sequencing sessions based on energetic (chakra) assessments
- Marma points and acupressure for a variety of issues
- More theory on the Sen (meridians) in relation to other systems including Chinese Medicine and Indian Ayurveda
- How to weave Thai Spiritualism – body, mind and spirit – into our practice for a more authentic experience for practitioners and clients
Approved by HAI, Yoga Alliance and NCBTMB
Prerequisite: Level 2 or other Thai massage training (must get instructor’s approval), plus 10 practice sessions from your last training. You may take any of Tanya’s Intermediate courses (Levels 3-5) in any order after completing Level 2.
Review training program requirements, hours and certificate completion details.