TYB: Practice Jams
Friday, August 4 | 6:30-9pm
Format: Live/In person
Teacher: Jamie Reinbold, CTT
Location: Devanadi School of Yoga & Wellness – 4401 Upton Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55410
Cost: $30 per workshop
Prerequisite: Thai Yoga Bodywork Intro Level 1 from Devanadi OR any other teacher or school. Open to everyone with an interest and some previous study in Thai Yoga Bodywork.
Practice jams provide the opportunity to grow your understanding of Thai Yoga Bodywork among a community of fellow practitioners.
At each session we’ll explore a topic with demonstration and instruction, then practice, and share group discussion to learn from one another’s experience. Topics include:
- Sensing exercises: practice sensing blocks using various methods to interpret the information available from the physical and energetic body
- Intuitive session flow: create a flow of a session based on intuition and what you sense from your client
- Variations of techniques: understand the effect of changing the angles and approach of techniques
- Lines and blocks: Use palms, thumbs, forearms, elbows, knees, and feet to open and release the areas of the body
Join us to deepen your practice and connection to the lineage of healing.
- Please arrive by 15 min early to help set up so that we can start promptly at the start time.
- Bring a TYB futon if you have one. Limited to 12 students. Please pre-register if possible to ensure these events run and stay organized. Namaste!
Cancellation Policy: No refunds. This workshop requires 48 hours notice of cancellation by phone or email. You will receive a studio credit, less $10 cancellation fee per registration. If cancel within 48 hours of a workshop/training, your payment is forfeited, and no studio credit will be given. No shows will receive no credit.
Review training program requirements, hours and certificate completion details.