LEVEL 3: Thai Ayurveda & the Sen Lines
When: Tues-Fri, January 28-31, 2020
Times: 8 – 5pm each day
Teacher: Tanya Boigenzahn, RTT
Location: Devanadi School of Yoga & Wellness – 4401 Upton Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55410
Cost: $600 ($650 after Dec 31, 2019)
– Register for both Levels 3 & 4 (May 12-15, 2020) for $1100 before Dec 31, 2019 or $1200 after.
– Register for both Levels 3 & 5 (Mar 3-6, 2020) for $1100 before Dec 31, 2019 or $1200 after.
Early Bird Payment Details: Pay in full by the early bird date to receive the early bird pricing or your registration will be updated to reflect the regular pricing.
Thai Ayurveda & the Sen Lines
Go deeper as we explore not only a variety of new techniques including advanced positions as well as variations on techniques you already know.
Learn about the 5 elements, 3 doshas, and how to work with clients based on their imbalances through the study of Thai Ayurveda.
- New techniques for all positions
- Advanced techniques for the already flexible client
- Basics on Thai Ayurveda
- Thai vs. Indian Ayurveda
- The 10 Thai Sen (meridians)
- How to recommend yoga postures for a client’s post-care
- New healing energy techniques to detox a client’s energy field
- Basic Thai Herbalism
- Philosophy of Thai Spiritual healing
Approved by HAI, Yoga Alliance and NCBTMB
Prerequisite: Level 2 or other Thai massage training (must get instructor’s approval), plus 10 practice sessions from your last training. You may take any of Tanya’s Intermediate courses (Levels 3-5) in any order after completing Level 2.
Review training program requirements, hours and certificate completion details.